Monday, December 24, 2012

On Sleds...Again.

It seems as if the snow is finally here to stay.  We got about eight inches so its back to the sleds again.  After going to Washburn, we had gotten some rain and it sucked for us, and demolished the trail in Washburn, too, but this last storm has allowed us to forget all of that.  On Friday-12-21-2012, we loaded up and went over to Marenisco again to enjoy some of our old standby trails up there.  There was a foot of untouched snow and we had to break trail the whole time.  It was warm when it snowed, so it was squishy and sticky and the dogs were tired after the 16 mile run, but we are not complaining-thank goodness for the snow!



We were joking that because I follow with my dragmat down to slow my team a bit and stay behind, Jeremy breaks the trail and my team "grooms" it...this is how it looks when I hit it...

and this is how it looks after.

No comments:

Post a Comment